Russia captures Ukrainian village as tensions rise over energy site attacks, minerals deal
Russia has seized Rozlyv village in the Donetsk region, which Moscow claims to have annexed despite not having full control over it

Russia said on Tuesday its army had captured another village in eastern Ukraine, as its troops press on across the battlefield.
The Russian defence ministry said on social media that its forces had captured the village of Rozlyv in the Donetsk region, which Russia claims it had annexed despite not having full control over it.
Russia is still trying to capture the whole of eastern and southern Ukraine, though the pace of its advance has dipped in recent months, according to independent analysts.
Many locals, who had already fled homes in towns captured by Russia, doubted whether they had the strength to relocate once more.
Tens of thousands of people in southern Ukraine have been left without power after Russian strikes, despite Kremlin claims it was not launching attacks on Ukrainian energy infrastructure, Kyiv said on Tuesday.
Russia has rejected a joint US-Ukrainian proposal for an unconditional and full ceasefire but says it agreed a temporary halt on Ukrainian energy sites. Kyiv says Russia has repeatedly hit energy sites anyway.
“This morning, another Russian strike damaged a power facility in Kherson, leaving 45,000 residents without electricity,” Ukrainian Foreign Minister Andriy Sybiga said during a press conference.